Do you ship internationally?
How do I order a custom set? Or can you make a specific set for me again?
- I do! Shipping within the US is $5 and my international shipping is $15. My orders all come with tracking info and are sent via USPS. I do not do expedited shipping.
Do you ever have nail collection drops?
- I open my customs every month and you can see the date on my Instagram.
- As for a set remake, all my sets are original/custom and I do not remake the same set. However, I can definitely do something similar!
How do I measure my nails?
- Sometimes I will list sets on my website that are usually made in a standard size small, which fits most people. I will post to my Instagram stories if there is a set I made that is up for grabs. Otherwise, I only do customs!
How do I apply the press-ons?
- I have a sizing image on how to do it if you look at my customs listing or my story highlight on sizing! You can also order a sizing kit and it would make it super easy. I sell them for $5.
How do I remove the press-ons?
- All my sets come with instructions on how to apply the nails! It's pretty straightforward. My sets include all the prep materials you will need to put them on.
How long do your sets last? How long do they wear for?
- Soak your hands in warm soapy water for at least a few minutes and use oil if necessary prior. I like to use a floss pick to kind of pop the nails off gently that way. You remove any excess glue with tweezers. Dry and store them for later!
- It really depends on the person. I've had some people wear their sets for months consistently. My sets are charm heavy so I don't reccomend being too hard on them so you don't decrease their lifespan. With proper application, they can stay on anywhere between 1 day to a week. Depends on how long YOU want them on for!